dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool,used to decrypt SQL Server procedures,funtions,triggers,views,which supports most versions and editions of Microsoft SQL Server (except SQL Azure), decrypts all types of objects,requires no DAC connection.A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting,which facilitates reading of source code.dbForge SQL Decryptor has highly responsive user interface.
- Supports all versions and editions of Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, and SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP2, 2014, and 2016);
- Does not require the use of DAC connection but does not prohibit this mode;
- Has an understandable Object Explorer same as the one in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS);
- The build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting, which facilitates reading of source code;
- Batch decryption wizard in dbForge SQL Decryptor is an extra convenient and simple wizard;
- Definitions are placed to a program's cache after first opening, so next time you want to examine the same definition, the cache will be used;
- Check for Updates option;
- SQL Editor with SQL Search.
dbForge SQL Decryptor can save developers time and funds on restoring lost definitions, but it also has an attractive and glorious visual style, which is similar to Visual Studio 2010. It is a reliable, well performing tool.
If you have encrypted an object definition in your database by specifying WITH ENCRYPTION option, and by some reason you cannot restore its original T-SQL body, the dbForge SQL Decryptor will easily do it for you absolutely free. Save your time and funds on restoring lost definitions and stay happy with our products.